loading...

37 weirdest things I have asked the heads

09:51 Unknown 0 Comments

Last week, Business Insider asked his readers what the strangest things that their leaders have asked them to do are. Since getting to "swim" to a landfill, through love affairs coverage and unclog pipes, these were some of his strangest responses:

1. See the judgment of O.J. Simpson

"My boss asked me to see the trial so that later explain. I lived in Germany and thought that I, a Canadian, better understand what was happening. I paid the salary of a full day just to sit with her to explain the case and gossip around him. The easiest job in the world! I was sad when the trial ended and I had to go back to my usual routine. - Anonymous.

2. Manage your entire company

"My boss asked me to handle your business in my first week without him there to tell me what to do, how other employees were called or what he needed to do. Rare "- Curtis Nashville.

3. Be sure that your artificial tan was even

"My boss asked me to check if your spray tan was even" - Anonymous, Austin.

4. Fill adoption leaves

"A boss asked a colleague complete the adoption application for it" - Anonymous


5. Print giant images of her face

"My former employer asked me to urgently find a company that could print large images of your face. The need for a party, I think. He also asked me to get two thrones of gold. After the party, posters with his face were used as decoration in our small (very small) office "- James, London.

6. Buy clothes for your lover

"My boss asked me to go buy a dress for her lover. I spent my day in his car visiting store after store to find the model she wanted. " Anonymous, New York.

7. Be Santa Claus

"My boss asked me to be the Santa Year's Eve party to entertain your children" - Anonymous.

8. Have a "happy ending"

"My former boss told me he wanted to have a massage with" happy ending "with me on a business trip" - Anonymous.

 9. Buy drug paraphernalia

"My manager asked me to buy him a pipe for smoking marijuana because the night was going to go to a party" - Anonymous.

10. accommodate the chest with tape

"My boss asked me to help accommodate your breasts in a new blouse with tape. I am a woman, but that was very uncomfortable. " - Anonymous.


11. Manage cyanide

"In 2008 I had to do a summer internship to get my business degree. Obviously, there was not much work finances in the economic crisis, many of my colleagues and I we accepted any possible boarding. I do not know how, but I ended up working for a company handling toxic.

"One day I arrived at the office (which was in the basement of a house) and found a box on my desk. I opened it and saw that there was a bag with a white powder. I then asked my boss what was that dust on my desk and he started screaming desperate to leave the room. Apparently they had just clean an abandoned gold mine and had found several boxes of sodium cyanide.

 "Apparently it was used to extract gold from the mines, but is incredibly toxic. I had just opened the box with a cutter and almost broke my bag with the chemical. My boss then told me that he had left on my desk because I wanted to find a buyer for the substance.

"I spent a month calling different companies to see if they wanted to buy boxes of cyanide. All this why I could not go to work at a company like Lehman Brothers. Thanks economic crisis, almost cost me life "- Anonymous.

12. Fishing

"My boss asked me catch koi fish pond" - Anonymous.



13. Disturbing a customer

"I worked in a sports shop while in college and my manager told me to report to a client who was trying to return US $ 500 in merchandise on a Saturday morning we could not attend to because the system was not working (this to prevent the return). I did not want to, so my boss did. It turns out that the woman was a detective in the chain and realized the lie of my boss "- Michael, Connecticut.

14. Smiling for the camera

"I worked for a Japanese restaurant when I was asked to approach the surveillance camera and login, just so my boss could see if he recognized me or not. He spoke to me as if I were a dog. I resigned the next day. " - Anonymous, Los Angeles.

15. Buying a bouncy

"My boss told me I had to stop my projects because it had a more immediate priority: to find and buy a bouncy castle as his son for two years" - Anonymous.


16. Falsifying promotional test results

"My head of department asked me to falsify the results of a promotional test because I wanted to take the job to a fellow who was an accident disability and give it to a friend. I discussed it with her and told her why he could not. It was immoral, dishonest, unethical. I asked, "If we get caught, this person would defend me in a trial?" Probably not. I was terrified. The next morning I called his office and resigned "- Anonymous, Central Valley California.

17. Trampling trash

"My boss told me to trample trash container outside the office in the summer ..." - Bill, Centennial, Colorado

18 Give your articles like

"My boss asked me to give" Like "to all items on LinkedIn. - Anonymous.

19. Make check in instead of a client

"I had to check in at a hotel near the office instead of a client because her lover was going to be in town and he did not want his name was in the records" - Anonymous.

20. Reschedule surgery

"My boss asked me to reprogram colon surgery that I really needed because 'conflicted' with its agenda. At that time I was bleeding and did not care "- Paul, Melbourne.

21. Sit and look pretty

"My former boss once asked me not to speak at a meeting, only me 'sit and see me beautiful'. He was an idiot "- Anonymous.

22. Decorate your room games

"I had to find a good table, retro lamps, rugs cowhide and other weird stuff" - Anonymous.

23. Cover infidelity

"My boss, a school principal, I asked me and other teachers who mintiéramos during an evaluation of their superiors. He was married and was having an affair with another teacher (home too). They spent their evenings in a though she was a teacher in the evening shift hotel. She was fired and he was sent to a smaller to be director-time "school - Lynne Hamilton, Ontario.

24. Taking care of his daughter 4 years

"My boss asked me to look after a little girl who had never met throughout the day because his nanny was sick" - Anonymous.

25. Go to the ceiling

"My boss asked me to climb on the roof to help the maintenance to put the air conditioning. I am IT engineer. " - Steve, Montreal

26. Copy your contacts list

"My former boss asked me to copy by hand throughout your contact list to a new phone book." - Anonymous, New York.


27. Lying to his wife

"My employer asked me to lie to his wife if she called looking for him while he was traveling with a companion." - Anonymous.

28. Renewing a suite

"My boss asked me to renew one of the deluxe rooms in the hotel where he worked (I was the goalkeeper)" - Anonymous.


29. Buy a keg of beer

"My boss asked me to buy a keg of beer for a party ... and told me I was the designated driver" - Anonymous.

30. To train my replacement

"My boss dropped my post and a brief extension to my contract me. I asked him what he would be doing at that time and told me that training the person who would take my place "- Anonymous.

31. To be the nanny of his son ... 18

"My boss asked me to care for your child age 18 and 1.80 meters tall" - Anonymous.


32. Handle a urine sample

"I was asked to handle a urine sample for laboratory analysis" - Ingrid.

33. Scraping gum floor

 "My boss asked me to remove gum from the sidewalk of our building ... with a butter knife" - B. E., Woodbridge.


34. Be more educated

"My boss asked me to pay a trip to Paris or London for the rest of our team so that we go to a show of the sector and be 'more educated'. He ended up not lead to the happy show and now whenever I can remind us that took us travel "- Anonymous.


35. Washing clothes

"He asked me to take your dirty clothes to the laundry" - Victoria, B.C.

36. Label your wedding invitations

"He gave me his invitations to put them address their guests. Technically it had to be handmade, but the typed (complete with errors). It was not the business owner, in fact, was a government agency. So I became passive aggressive "- Anonymous.


37. Uncover a pipe

"My boss asked me unclog a clogged bathroom. I was an executive assistant, but as they were no maintenance people ... "- Karen, Winnipeg.

0 comments: